Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Your Parietals Are Showing

Two posts in and I’m already high and dry. You know, I tried to write/draw stuff about six different times. I’d get close to the end of a post and then decide it wasn’t worth being seen and would delete it. Well guess what? I got over it and now you’re all going to have to suffer whatever dreadful thing comes to my mind. So there!

Honestly. I don’t even have a topic for this post.

How about this? I discovered the magic of a tactic I call “Double Please” the other day. No one can resist its charms.















I’m pretty sure that’s how it works.


See, I was hoping that 14 pictures in a row would be enough to make this a post, but it’s still feeling like a pretty big cop out.

What else can I bore you all with? Ah! A picture of mine that I've been working on is going to be featured on a rising web comic site the end of this month. I'll post the link when it's up.

As a side note, sometimes my brain really wants to be an adult and do something smart but usually those moments last about 5 seconds because I come to realization that I ACTUALLY have the mind of a four year old. It’s all like, “Hey! You know what would be really awesome!? Reading text books on Anatomy and Physiology!… Or finger painting!”


Seriously.

Oh, maybe I could combine them.


No. No, that won’t do.




Update: It's midnight and someone just called from an unknown and private number. The conversation went like this:

Me: "Hello?"
Unknown Caller: "WHOADAAHSH!?"
Me: "Hmmm... I'm going to try that again. Hello?"
Unknown Caller: "WHOOOOADAAHSH!?!?!?!"
Me: "Okay, let's try something new. You might have the wrong number, who are you trying to reach?"
Unknown Caller: "Who-a-daahsh...?"
Me: "You know, this would be a lot easier if you'd respond differently."
Unknown Caller: "WHOOOOADAAHSHSHSHSHSHHHHHHHAHH!?!?!?!"
Me: "Alright, this is going no where. Call back when you have something nice to say."
Unknown Caller: "Okay."

2 comments:

  1. I love the progression and close ups of "double please". So good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHAHA the midnight caller. so good.

    ReplyDelete